A strike has been announced for Tuesday 10 and Wednesday 11 July 2018. As a result, transport by train will be heavily disrupted.
- The CGRS has taken the following operational measures.
- The helpdesks will not be open for visitors.
- Interviews planned for Tuesday 10 July and Wednesday 11 July have been cancelled.
- It will be possible, however, to reach the CGRS by phone (02/205 51 11) and by e-mail (email@example.com).
- The CGRS will be operational. Many staff members will work at home.
The CGRS thanks everyone for his or her understanding for this reduced service.